Head Start Multivitamin powder is a one-of-a-kind children’s multi that contains essential nutrients for growing children. The B-vitamins are methylated, supporting maximum absorption and utilization. This powder is well-rounded with the key fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K), as well as vitamin C, key minerals like calcium and magnesium, and even extra support for a growing body with choline and marigold extract for antioxidant benefits. It is an unflavored, non-GMO powder that mixes easily and has no aftertaste, making it enjoyable for even the pickiest of eaters.
- Easy to mix powder
- No aftertaste and enjoyable for even the pickiest of eaters
- Contains Iron, Methylfolate & Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)
- Contains choline for learning and memory
- No colors, flavors, GMOs or preservatives/fillers
- Picky-eater approved!
HEAD START MULTIVITAMIN POWDER
Head Start is a one-of-a-kind children’s multivitamin powder that helps to fill in nutritional gaps to give kids the opportunity to thrive in life. It mixes easily and has no aftertaste, making it enjoyable for even the pickiest of eaters.
A few years ago Joe Stout, president of Mt. Capra, who has created a one-of-a-kind goat formula for babies reached out to me dismayed at the lack of children's vitamins out there that checked all of the boxes: GMO-free, unflavored, contains methylated forms of B vitamins.
So together we came up with a children’s multivitamin that we are proud to support and give to our own children.
Head Start contains all the major nutrients needed for complete nutrition. It is balanced with equal amounts of calcium and magnesium. Vitamin A for immune and skin support. It also contains choline which helps support learning and memory. Marigold is also included for the antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin for eye support.
A key benefit in the Head Start Multivitamin is as much in what we DON’T put in the bottle as what we do:
- EXCLUSION of folic acid and cyanocobalamin B12 (both synthetic vitamin forms)
- INCLUSION of Methylated Folate (the natural form found in dark leafy greens) and Methylcobalamin (the natural form found in fish and eggs).
The big word nutritionists use to describe the Head Start folate is (6S)-5-Methyltetrahydrofolic acid which is one step better than leafy greens!
It’s a long name but it makes a BIG difference. The bottom line, methylated folate is CRITICAL for proper nutritional support.
For peace of mind, Head Start does not contain any wheat, gluten, yeast, soy, dairy, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives. It is non-GMO.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.