Fatigue, lethargy, depression, anxiety, lack of motivation, under performing, shortness of breath, palpitations, feeling cold all the time, hair loss, these can all be symptoms of low iron and blood vitality.*
Blood Vitality is an iron-containing formula you can rely upon to safely raise your ferritin levels within 30 days, which is easy to digest without the side effects associated with many irons.*
Blood Vitality has 15mg of elemental iron per serving along with other blood-building minerals in a unique form called Hydrolyzed Whole Protein Chelate.
This unique iron delivery system is the difference between efficient ferritin increase without side effects or standard nausea, constipation, and black stools with little change in ferritin levels. Blood Vitality also contains the methylated forms of folate and B12.*
- Peak Blood Energizer – Fortifying and balancing your body’s iron levels can help improve red blood cell oxygenation to help you perform optimally in life.*
- Gentle on Sensitive Stomachs – Unlike most formulas, our non-constipating iron supplement won’t cause digestive discomfort, black stools, or nausea for daily use.*
- Essential Vitamins and Minerals – Blood Vitality contains 15mg of vital iron support, as well as Biotin, Vitamin C, Methyl B12, Methyl Folate, Copper, Zinc, and more.*
- Athletes – our iron deficiency supplement can help improve energy levels, reduce fatigue, and minimize recovery times.*
- Doctor Formulated – This clinically-proven iron supplement is the ideal blend of vitamins, minerals, nutrients, in a protein matrix to provide fast, reliable support.*
- Ferritin less than 20 ng/ml - 2-3 capsules per day
- Ferritin 21-50 ng/ml - 2 capsules per day
- Ferritin 51-100 ng/ml - 1 capsule per day
If hair loss is an issue, then a ferritin of 70 ng/ml will likely be necessary before your hair stops falling out and starts growing back.
To track your ferritin progress, consider getting your levels checked again in 30-90 days. This can help you utilize Blood Vitality with the greatest efficiency going forward.
Formulated to Exclude
Wheat, gluten, yeast, corn, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, eggs, genetically modified organisms (GMO's), artificial colors, sweeteners, or preservatives.
WHO MAY BE AT RISK FOR IRON DEFICIENCY?
Women who are pregnant, menstruating, vegetarians, and athletes are at the greatest risk for iron deficiency.
WHAT’S FERRITIN AND WHY IS IT IMPORTANT?
Ferritin is a protein that stores iron in the body. When you have low iron, the number of oxygen molecules showing up to a given cell at a given time is decreased which means the capacity of that cell to create energy (ATP) is limited.
DO OUR BODIES PRODUCE IRON?
Our bodies cannot produce iron, they must gather it from the foods or supplements we ingest.
HOW TO ACCURATELY TEST IRON LEVELS?
Specific tests to order and checked at the same time: CBC, Ferritin, TIBC, Iron (Transferrin) Saturation and Serum Iron levels. It’s important to test in the morning while in a fasted state. Optimal ferritin is somewhere in the range of 70 to 150.
Let's Accumulate Health.
One habit at a time.
Join the Shake the Sugar Challenge
Through the 49 Day Shake the Sugar Challenge, you'll create a winning health routine, have an opportunity to win prizes, participate in mini-challenges, try out new recipes all within an inspiring community.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.